” . . . . Verily Allah intends to keep off from you every kind of uncleanness O’ People of the House (Ahlul-Bayt), and purify you with a perfect purification.”
(The last section of Verse 33:33)
This verse attests to their sinlessless, as all sins are a form of impurity, and this has been completely removed from them.
The Ahlul-Bayt of the Prophet consist of the following individuals:
* Fatimah al-Zahra (AS) – the only daughter of the Prophet.
* Imam Ali (AS) – first cousin, and son-in-law of the Prophet.
* Imam al-Hasan (AS) – grandson of the Prophet, and eldest son of Fatimah al-Zahra (AS)
* Imam al-Husain (AS) – grandson of the Prophet, and second eldest son of Fatimah al-Zahra (AS)
* Nine descendants of Imam al-Husain (AS).